Monday, March 9, 2009

Where have you been?

I know its been a long time since I have blogged - life has been hectic to say the least. The last time that I blogged I think I wrote about the big clean out of Mystic - well its done and there was an open house last week and there were about 60 people there - let's just hope that an offer comes soon.

On another front, we still have our house guest and I think that we have made it very comfortable for his, as it doesn't look like he is leaving anytime soon. This has taken quite a toll on John and I and we truly need time alone soon - last night John asked for just 72 hours with no one around - no phones, no work - maybe that will happen next week when I am on vacation....

And the UCONN women won again tonight!!!!!!!! Yeah - tomorrow night is the final game and we will watch it at home I think. Either way I can't wait for the game - I would love to see us go all the way to the Final Four.

The past week-end I had a lunch date with my girls and Patrick - I think we should do this monthly especially with Jen's schedule until the end of May - she has one show after another - I worry that she is not getting enough sleep, but she's a big girl, and I am still just a Mom.

As I am blogging using Becca's computer I am not sure how to get a picture from my flickr account - so tomorrow I will write again and add some picturesm here.

Peace

1 comment:

Jen said...

You are right...Jen isn't getting enough sleep...however, last night she got 9 hours of uninteruppted sleep and is MUCH happier today :)