Sunday, August 21, 2011

my life is fallin apart

I am writing here as not few people read this, I think...but for the past few months I have not been a very happy person. Things with my immediate family have been stressful with all sorts of things, too many to mention here; but to start out I think my marriage may be ending.... we do not talk, we argue, he only knows how to bring things up in the past - leave it there, go forward, or at least try to move forward.

I am physically sick and the only time I really do smile is when i am with either my grandson or if i see my father. I think if this is the end that it will break mt heart to tell my dad that I have failed again......

Not sure what is going to happen.....I just pray that God is close by.......

For those of you who do pray, please add me to your list......

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love you more than anything in this world. There is nothing I wouldn't do for you. I find that blogging is a wonderful way to express how you feel and to get it out. I often find myself reading through here and reflecting on the past 5+ years of my life. I highly encourage you to blog away. I'll show you how to make it private so only those you want to read it can read.

Love you